Alyse had a couple cavities filled and I snuck in the room to get a picture..this is what I got...a Thumbs Up! The happy gas must really work!

Every room at Dakota Kids Dentistry has a different theme. She was in the Rainforest room. Keathan has been in the Underwater room and Aydan was in the SuperHero room! Dakota Kids Dentistry goes above and beyond to make kids feel comfortable. They make the dentist a fun place!

Did I mention they have video games galore there too?! Super fun for kids and parents!

All Done.

For being super star patients, they usual get a grab bag of toothbrushes/paste/floss. We can't forget the stickers and the 10 tickets to Space Aliens!

Alyse will always have the Bieber Fever.
Now the next time we went to the dentist....it wasn't so pleasant. More like a nightmare. Fist Fighting boys, scream-crying Ada, "Little" people the size of Aydan (thank GOD he didn't make any comments..you could see him thinking tho), drugged up Alyse, and Keathan waving around feminine hygiene products like swords. Story of my Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment