Monday, June 21, 2010
Julia's Soccer Season
I always say, try something once to see if you like it. Julia tried soccer...it was alright but she wasn't as nearly as excited as Alyse was. She played on the New York Red Bulls team, which consisted of mostly boys and those boys had played together since infancy. Well, maybe not infancy, but for a long time. She felt out of the loop, which is understandable since it was her 1st year. She played defense, trying the help the goalie keep the ball out of the net. That is what I got out of soccer. Alyse learned basic skills, Julia was on real game levels. I dont understand the rules, only that the parents are crazy..at all levels. You would think they were playing the World cup...not kiddie soccer. Volley ball is still her thing, but I am proud that she is widening her sports abilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment