Okay, so I am horrible at updating this. I promise, I will try to get better. I take so many pictures (as most of you know) and by the time I finish editing them and organizing them into nice folders, I am sick of looking at them for awhile. Maybe that's why it takes months to actually put them on the blog. But as I said before...I am making an honest effort to be better. It also doesn't help that I have Keathan at my side trying to hit the keyboard as I am doing all of this, because everyone who has kids knows...toys are not nearly as fun as mom trying to type or edit on the computer. The little stinker was even able to undo all the work of loading and editing..with one quick swipe and bang on the keyboard. I sat here for hours trying to figure out how he did it in 2 seconds. I just came to the conclusion that he is a computer genius.
I know I have alot to add to this page, and to keep my stress level down, I am just going to load them as I do them...so many may be completely out of order. I wont mix up years, but I might just put everything *school* all together. Either way, I will feel at least accomplished by having them on here for you to see :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment