Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toy Story 3

The boys LOVE Toy Story! And when I say love, I mean obsessed. They eat and breathe it. (and really eat it..you can buy Toy Story Mac N Cheese, Gummies, Soup, etc...) Julia loved it too when it first came out! I just wish we could of kept the toys that Julia had, now we have repurchased the well marketed Toy Story line of toys, movies, bedroom decor, and clothing. Keathan's favorite outfit is his Toy Story shorts, matching t-shirt or tank top, Toy Story underwear, and Toy Story Sandals. Head to toe Toy Story!!! Mom and Barry joined us as we went to Toy Story 3 3D. I was a little concerned about Keathan keeping the glasses on, but he did fine. The boys did musical chairs through most of the movie, rotating between me, Rich, and Grandma. Keathan ended up falling alseep on my lap during the last 45 minutes of the movie since it was his nap time. Aydan LOVED the movie!!! It was a good way to end the series. We all enjoyed the afternoon together.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment