Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our 9 year anniversary

I didn't realize I hadn't put anything on since our trip! So here are a few things we did over the summer!

Rich and I went to dinner at Michaels for our anniversary. My mom had taken the kids to Planet Pizza for my cousins family going away party. They are from Illinois and came to visit their grandpa and grandma..so we had a farwell party. We came to Planet Pizza after our dinner. Rich bought me roses, and I bought him a "manly" bouquet of flowers. They even smelled masculine.
 


The girls put so much work into this! They had Rich and I go to our room and wait! They taped it to the outside of our door. They had 9 of everything. 9 hearts, 9 stickers, 9 flowers. It was soo thoughtful! The best gift ever!! Julia also got us a teddy bear.
 


 


Homemade gifts are the best gifts! These girls are the BEST!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment