Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Aydan!!

We had Aydan's birthday party at Splashdown Waterpark. Jolene's kids and Leia celebrated with Aydan. The kids had so much fun going down the slides and swimming. I made Aydan's Toy Story birthday cake. He was THRILLED to have Rex and Slinky Dog on his cake. He got alot of presents, mostly trains! After he opened his presents, everyone else went back to swim, he just looked at his presents and said he wanted to go home and play. He had ALOT of fun! Keathan is having a hard time with birthdays, as he doesnt understand why Aydan got all these new cool toys and he can't play with them. Keathan asks me all day...."Keathan birthday? Keathan Birthday?". Not yet buddy....I'm not ready for Keathan to be 3. And in all honestly, I'm not ready for Aydan to be 4 either. Wasn't he just born?!?





 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment