Every year we make gingerbread houses. It started as just one, but with so many different personalities and ideas of what it "should" look like...I now buy 1 for each of us. This was Nana's 1st time making one, and it was fun watching her learn! She helped the boys make a Train and it was pretty hard to do! I think it fell down at least 10 times. It turned out really good tho!!
The finished products! Alyse's village looks like a tornado hit it!
We had an Oriental Night....Kids not a fan, except for Keathan but he eats everything.
The girls were in the basement for DAYS working on a dance routine to 3 or 4 songs. They had matching outfits and really did have a routine! It was very entertaining!! Awesome Job girls! (and once I figure out how to get movies on here, I will upload part of it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment