We had a full house for dinner! I had put 2 roasts in the crock pot so we could have roast sandwiches with baked potatoes with all the trimmings! Grandma Julie brought ham, veggies,lefse and LOTS of goodies! It was delicious! And we had lots of leftovers!
Christmas isn't Christmas without the decorations!
Keathan was in a modeling mood, so I actually got alot of good pictures of him!
Rich has a Droid Phone, and with it you get tons of applications and games. "Angry Birds" is the new hit at our house. The minute Rich walks in the door, someone is asking to play "Angry Birds" or "Shooting Birds" as Aydan calls it. He loves this game and has actually beat many levels. I can honestly say he is way better than I am. I actually ask Aydan for help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment