We thought we would try the local pumpkin patch, rather than Papa's Pumpkin Patch in Bismarck. The best way to describe it is a county fair vs. Disneyworld. Needless to say, the following Sunday we drove to Papa's.
It was a very warm day and bees were everywhere! Ever since Keathan was stung by a bee in my car, he panics at any flying object and starts screaming and running franticly. I had so many bees on my purse strap that I had to kick my purse in order to pick it up. Now add Keathan's screaming to the mix and it isn't enjoyable. Not to mention that I too HATE bees. From the overpriced admission, the kids wearing shorts and getting scratched by the hay, the long line waiting for the kinda train ride, to getting lost in the corn maze for 45 minutes with lost people trying to help other lost people (the corn maze was GREAT for older teenagers, parents with little kids who all of the sudden HAVE to go to the bathroom and it's a 95 degree sauna...not so much fun! Poor Julia had to carry Aydan who's 45 pounds on her back most of the time)..... the highlight of the trip was actually getting out of the corn maze through the entrance and buying 4 dollar waters.
On a positive note....I did get a few good pictures!!
It was so hot that everyone's faces were BEET RED! I miss the fall pumpkin patch with cute sweaters and fall coats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment