So it starts! We had the first snowfall yesterday, but it was SOO windy. We had hurricane force winds of up to 70 mph. Once the rain turned to snow, it wasn't pretty.
We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning! We got about 6 inches of snow overnight, and its still super windy. But was school closed? or anything else?? NO!!
In preparation for this winter storm...I washed all of our wintergear. Good thing, since Alyse used EVERYTHING today. See, it makes sense to buy snowboots in September since I'm sure the stores are sold out of our sizes today!
She has a love/hate relationship with snow. Usually it's love...she even got out the sled yesterday! I dont mind snow either, I think it's rather pretty...however, the negative temps we have in January and February...that we HATE!!!
Ahh, I can almost hear Jingle Bells in the background, and see the twinkling of Christmas lights. How I love the holidays!! I have to make it through Halloween 1st!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment