Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Devils Lake. If it's water, my family loves it! The boys would jump in, clothes and all!
 


Family! Kevin and Donna made us feel so welcome! They not only fed us, and gave us a place to stay, but they gave us the perfect weekend of relaxation. It was stressfree, and it was so good catching up with them! The boys liked playing with Poe and Brandt and his girlfriend Arlene (called Arlee) were great company for Rich and I! Oh and if you were wondering..Arlee and I DOMINATED on the Lake and also playing the game Battle of the Sexes. The 2 of us are unstoppable!!!
 


I love random pictures of people just being people. We genuinely had a great time with each other.
 


Keathan is a fisherman...just like Jesus. (hahah..inside joke, sorry). Keathan loves EVERYTHING about fish. He loves catching fish, touching them, watching them flop which is HILARIOUS (or frightening if you are me!), and watching them being filleted. If he wasn't in the water, he was trying to ride Poe's Harley. He was such a good boy. He warmed up to everyone right away.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment