Monday, September 20, 2010

Barry's 27th Birthday

We drove to Devils Lake after Julia played bells in chuch. We went to visit Grandma Betty, who was in the hospital. It also just happened to be Grandparents Day as well. Mom, Barry, and I went to the hospital while Kevin and Donna watched my kids at the lake. After our visit, we spent the rest of the day visiting and enjoying the beautiful day.(it was 75 out...the time before it was 52 and rainy) I took pictures of the girls with the beautiful scenery! Alyse loves being my little model.
 

 

 

We went fishing in the evening. Unfortunately Barry didn't catch any fish, but I managed to catch 2. I caught a really really big one, but we weren't ready with the net....so SORRY UNCLE KEVIN!....the whopper ended up bending the rod and ripping the line and everything with it. What can I say...I'm a beginner. I can catch them but am NOT GOOD at reeling them in and actually getting them into the boat. Either way...we had alot of fun once again!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment